Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Transparent

Okay, my first blog post. Here goes. It feels like an important moment. The pressure is on, I must write something meaningful. Or at the very least, interesting. Humorous perhaps? To be honest, my goal is just to write from the heart. To be real, true to myself, expressing whatever is currently on my mind, whether light-hearted or serious. Since vintage home and fashion occupy a good part of my thoughts, that will be the theme of many of my posts, to be sure. I hope to re-connect with vintage shop owners and friends that I may have lost touch with, as well as meet new ones. I look forward to exchanging ideas and inspiration.
~Ann

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ok. I'm so glad I caught your blog in the beginning. It's really great! I'm going to add you to my sidebar so i don't miss anything. Take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...