Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Spread The Love


Sweet Tamerie at A Little of This That and The Other gave me this award. I almost decided that I couldn't decide who (not) to give it to and therefore wouldn't pass it on. But, I couldn't not "spread the love" could I? So here goes. A few friends who I suspect prefer not to participate in the award stuff were not included in my list, and please know that if you prefer not to, it won't hurt my feelings at all. I pass this award on to:

Suzy's Vintage Attic
A Thrify Mrs.
The Beautiful Life Blog
The Summer Kitchen Journal
Bonjour Madame

No rules were given with this award, so send it on however you like.©

6 comments:

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

Isn't it fun to Spread The Love?

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

so very sweet - thanks so much for spreading the love this way...we are honored!!

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much! I am honored to receive this from such a sweet and kind blogger.

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Thank you ever so much. How sweet of you.
x

*The Beautiful Life* said...

Thank you SO much! You bet I'll pass it on! :)

Hope all is well with you -- is it me, or is everyone spinning in a blur of busy-ness these days?? I'm thankful for the work, though! ;)

Thanks SO, SO much, friend!!

Ruth

Tarnished Royalty said...

You are not kiddin Ruth! I have this infusion of creative energy all of the sudden that seems to be in everyone else too. I hope it lasts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...