Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Architecture Love" is Here!

I'm happy to announce the arrival of 3 new sets of note cards featuring my very own original design and photography, now available at avintagemood.com. Each set has 4 original designs, I'm showing one from the "Architecture Love" set here.



Click the little blush heart to view all 3 sets (12 designs in all) and pick some up for your stationery stash. ©

If you live in the Kansas City area, be sure to make room on your calender for this fun event that is coming up in March!
Friday, March 19th from 5:30 - 8:00 pm and Saturday, March 20th from 10 am - 5:30 pm at Kelly Littmann's gorgeous and serene Farmstead. More on shopping and workshop information coming soon! (I'll be teaching a workshop on one of my original creations, and I'll let you in on the scoop right here on my blog in the days to come :)).

4 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks for the heads up on the event. I'm going to check my calendar.
Jane

Tarnished Royalty said...

I do hope you can make it, Jane!

just CLAUDIA Vintage Junkie said...

Ann---Love your blog - you are so talented! See at the Farmstead workshop and shopping event on March 19 and 20! Can't wait!

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

cute! our hearts are going pitter-pat over the chair notecards as well!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...