Sunday, December 5, 2010

30 Years Later, I Still Do

Happy Anniversary to my man of 30 years! Yes, exactly 30 years ago, December 5, 1980, I said "I do" to my guy, and my how the years have flown. Together we've raised two children, renovated three houses, gone through the hardest of hard times and enjoyed the best of good times. We started out as naive kids and have grown together into happy adults. With God at the center of our relationship, we just get better and better.




We were babies



raising babies

(remember body waves!)



Birthdays




New Births




Waterbeds!


Cut-offs!










Anniversary getaways





Lots of these


Too much of this



Doing what we love


Loving what we do


Silly times!


Family times


Joyous moments



Moments we'll never forget



Then . . .




and now



Happy 30th, My Love

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post. Loved looking at all your photos. Hope you had a wonderful 30th Anniversary!!

Beth Leintz said...

What a sweet post. You haven't changed a bit except for the hairstyle. Congratulations on 30 years!!

Sheila Rumney said...

Congrats on 30 years! What a wonderful post... God has blessed you.

Marysol said...

You were as adorable then, as you are now.

Congratulations to you both; you have epitomized "Happily Ever After!"

Knitty, Vintage and Rosy said...

I don't know how old you are but you look AMAZING to be married for 30 years! What a lovely young face you have!

Best wishes,

Lisa

just CLAUDIA Vintage Junkie said...

AHHHHH how I enjoyed seeing your life together! What a beautiful blog, Ann and Gary, of course we love you both always! Congratulations friends!

Rebecca Lewis said...

Congratulations!!! Beautiful post ~ Love seeing all the years through pictures. Wishing you many more ~ Rebecca

Amy said...

I
loved
THIS!
merry christmas sweet friend. xo

Silvia said...

Congratulations!! Very pretty photos!! Saludos desde Argentina!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...