Monday, March 14, 2011

These Boots Were Made For... Round Top, TX!

Packin' up and headin' out soon for another adventure! Two girlfriends and I have decided to try our hand at vending at Round Top, Texas. I'm told the fields can get quite muddy this time of year, so I'm packing my rubber boots, along with a cowgirl hat and tons of tiaras!

After spending a week of much needed r & r recently,

my tootsies don't know what hit them.




Lounging and ordering room service were wonderful ~ this photo's for my very talented foodie friend Marysol.
Now it's back to work getting ready for the huge event.

6 comments:

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Lucky girl, it looks so relaxing! Could do with a holiday like that right now...
Isabelle x

vdumas said...

I'm so jealous.. can't wait to see your pictures.

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

You'll look perfectly darling in those boots strolling through the muck :) Hope you find (Found) lots of things!!
Karla & Karrie

Marysol said...

Aww, I'm glad your vacation went so well!
The sun, the lounging and all the wonderful food shared with your beloved, reads like the perfect Harlequin romance novel. A well-deserved getaway.


And, it pleases me to the heart that you thought of me, while on vacation even. Thank you my friend.

Btw, I never knew they made such killer rubber boots. And if you're gonna trudge through mud, you might as well do it in style.

Welcome back!

Marysol said...

Vintage, those boots had better not walk off the blogosphere :)

Seriously, I hope everything is fine.

Tarnished Royalty said...

haha, yes, everything's fine M! Been tryin' to get a blog post on, but there's so much going on here (all good) that I'm finding it difficult. Will explain soon in a post, I promise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...