Monday, September 19, 2011

Junk Bonanza is a Must See!



Getting ready to open...

My vendor friends are ready!

Who doesn't love a big rush!

Stopping to pose for hubby

Great stuff everywhere you look!

Silk's Bar, a good place to break for lunch or end the day.


A couple of smart shoppers!

All I can say is WoW! Vending (and shopping) at Minnesota's Junk Bonanza was a super fun experience. So much creativity, so many wonderful people and the best junk ever! If you have ever thought about making the trip, put it on your 2012 calendar now!! Sept 13, 14 and 15, 2012. I'll be going!

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Looks like a wonderful time!!! Wish I could have been there!!

Marysol said...

I would've been all over the iron piece in the first photo.
And I never would've passed up that copy of Rolling Stones with AC/DC on the cover :)

Hope all is well, and you're busy enjoying your new granddaughter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...