Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bottoms Up

First let me say Happy New Year to all! I'm excited to see what 2011 will bring. We've been given a new chapter, with opportunities for new ideas and new adventures, limited only by our imaginations. I am making a resolution to post more consistently on my blog this year and to give and receive fresh inspiration!

So please, please hold me to it!

3 friends and I will be kicking off the first weekend of the year at a shopping venue that's new to us, Bottoms Up, a KC west bottoms warehouse stuffed to the brim on TWO floors with AMAZING vintage and antique wares.

Here we are at our first time as Bottoms Up vendors in our space during the December event.



If you're in the area, I hope you'll stop in!

3 comments:

just CLAUDIA Vintage Junkie said...

I am thankful to be a friend of Ann Huffman! I am very excited to begin 2011 with Ann and friends as we travel, create, experience vintage adventures together!

Jane said...

I'm planning on coming down to the bottoms tomorrow. Hope to see you there.
Jane

Jill McDowell said...

Ann,

What a great looking group of girls!
It was nice to see you yesterday.
I wish you much success with your vintage boutique.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...