Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Uhh...fly fishing? Ehh...me?



Yes, I'm going to learn to fly fish! We're getting ready to go on vacation-mini #3 for 2009. Trip #1 and #2 were both Ann-oriented, so I've agreed to try something my husband loves as our #3 destination. I'll be donning the lovely and fashionable hip waders (please, could I have pink?), learning to cast, and finding out what it is that makes my husband go berzerk for this past time. Time spent in the cool springs of Montauk State Park will be refreshing and, who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and actually have fun catching fish?! I'll post pictures in a few days when we return.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do they have pink hip waders? If so I might convert to fly fishing!

The Attic Girls said...

I have a feeling you are going to love it! Hope you have a great time.

-Nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...